All STAAR results can be accessed using the Texas Education Agency's secure online Student Data Portal. Each student will need to have their Unique Student Access Code. Please see below for directions to log in and find their access code:
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. Click on "Find My Access Code"
3. Enter in your student's First Name, Social Security Number or S-Number, and select their Birth Date
4. Select the blue "GO" button
5. Your student's Unique Access Code will appear. Save this for future reference.
6. Click the blue "GO" button and you will find your student's testing history.