Expectations for all students in all classes:
- Be Respectful.
- Be Responsible.
- Be Safe.
- Be Kind.
- Be Your Best!
- Have supplies, including pen, pencil, paper, book, homework, etc., at your desk by the time the bell rings.
- Have a great attitude:
Should you choose to break a rule, you may expect any of the following based on the severity and/or frequency of the occurrence:
- Verbal warning
- Name on board and brief conference after class
- Change in seating
- Distracting object or device taken up and/or turned into the front office or administrator for further action
- Written warning with parent signature required, an email directly to parent, or a phone call to parent
- Student conference
- Behavioral contract addressing the discipline concern
- Detention assigned
- Parent conference
- Referral to administration
- Immediate referral to administration, depending on student and classroom safety
1st period tardy procedures stay the same, i.e., students must be in the classroom by 8:45 a.m. After that time, students must have a written pass from a faculty member, or they must go to the front office for a late pass and serve detention at a later time.
New policy: 2nd through 8th period tardies will be recorded as follows: When the bell rings, classroom doors must be shut and locked. All tardy students must go to the library and get a tardy slip and then they may enter class with a pass. This will assist with tracking attendance.
Reminder: Any student who needs to leave the classroom must have a written pass from the teacher.
SIX WEEKS CALENDARS AND ASSIGNMENTS:
See Google Classroom for grading cycle calendars and specific assignments.